- Commercial Gate Entry Systems are designed for high traffic areas with increased security options.
- The two most common types of electric gates are slide gates and swing gates. Swing gates are hinged to a post and swing inward or outward when they’re opened. While they’re generally easier to install, they require a large amount of clearance space to open completely. Slide gates slide in and out of a wall and are hidden from view when open. A sliding gate is ideal when you have less space for clearance and are typically the preferred choice for a driveway gate.
- We use factory authorized replacement parts and our service personal are continually trained in the most current service and repair procedures.
- Looking for something different? Ask about our Custom Gate Art Designs & Installation
- To learn more about gate entry options check out our Entry Gate Services page or contact us today for a free estimate.